These easy and healthy salmon sushi bowls are a quick and delicious meal that can be prepared in just 15 minutes. Made with store-bought smoked salmon, nutritious vegetables, and cauliflower rice, these bowls make a perfect meal prep option for a healthy lunch with only 265 calories. They are also suitable for a variety of dietary needs, including low-carb, paleo, Whole30, and dairy-free. These sushi bowls are sure to satisfy your craving for a tasty and nutritious meal.
To make a 15-minute smoked salmon sushi bowl, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup edamame beans, shelled
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
To assemble the sushi bowl, follow these steps:
- Place the cooked sushi rice in the bottom of a bowl.
- Arrange the smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber, and edamame on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle the pickled ginger, sesame seeds, and soy sauce on top of the bowl.
- Drizzle the sesame oil over the bowl.
- Serve immediately.
You can also add other ingredients to your sushi bowls, such as seaweed salad, cherry tomatoes, or diced mango. Enjoy!